How To Place An Order
• Visit or contact us, during opening hours, to finalise the details of your order:
• Confirming prices, approximate 'order time', & to discuss any special requirements.
• We then ask for your contact details & a deposit payment of 50% of the total order value.
• A copy of your order & order reference, will then be supplied to you for your reference.
Although we recommend you visit our showroom to see the furniture, we understand that this isn't always possible.
So orders & card payments can be made over the phone.
As a general guide, and under normal circumstances, most of our 'Own Brand' furniture takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks to arrive at our warehouse.
Please note that we allow a little extra leeway at busy times of the year, such as Christmas, and also for any non-standard items.
Any delivery times quoted are realistic estimates based on our information at the time of ordering, but due to the nature of making & finishing furniture to order
these times can vary slightly. Sometimes orders may arrive in-stock slightly quicker than expected, or occasionally a little later.
What Happens Next?
• During the approximate 'order time' quoted, your order will be brought together at our warehouse.
• Once complete & checked, we then contact you to arrange collection or delivery, and request the payment of any order balance.
If we can arrange delivery or collection within 7 days of being informed that your order is ready, the order balance can be paid on delivery/collection, or anytime before.
What If You're Not Ready?
If you're not quite ready to take your furniture when we inform you that your order is complete,
simply pay any outstanding balance & we will hold your order for as long as you require.